UNDERGRADUATE/GRADUATE LEVEL IN RELATED FIELD OF STUDY
Under the guidance and support of designated staff, the Interns will:
- Provide support for Children’s Advocacy Center staff and clients as needed.
- Attend weekly individual clinical supervision meetings as scheduled.
- Ability and willingness to travel to service areas.
- Perform accurate and timely record keeping and documentation of all client-related activities (progress notes, treatment plans, and discharge summaries). Participates fully in all fund-raising and community events associated with the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
All interns at HCCAC are required to undergo a background check before any offer on behalf of the center is made. Ideal candidates for this position have excellent organizational and communication skills, are flexible, creative, out-going, and proactive. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Potential interns must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate-level program at an accredited college or university.