Employment & Internship Opportunities
HCCAC Currently has no position openings.
SOCIAL WORK – UNDERGRADUATE/GRADUATE LEVEL
Under the guidance and support of designated staff, graduate level Social Work Interns will:
- Provide individual/family therapy to adolescent and child clients at HCCAC.
- Develop, monitor and implement treatment goals and interventions for all modalities of direct service.
- Perform accurate and timely record keeping and documentation of all client related activities (progress notes, treatment plans and discharge summaries).
- Attend weekly individual clinical supervision meetings as scheduled.
- Attend weekly group clinical sessions on select Thursdays from 4-8:30PM
- Participates fully in all fund-raising and community events associated with the agency.
- Provide support for Children’s Advocacy Center staff and clients as needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel to service areas as well as for conferences and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
All interns at HCCAC are required to undergo a background check before any offer on behalf of the center, is made. Ideal candidates for this position have excellent organizational and communication skills, are flexible, creative, out-going and proactive. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Potential interns must be currently enrolled in a graduate level program at an accredited college or university.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-756-2607.