Our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families affected by sexual abuse through education and intervention.
- Ronda Hostetter - Executive Director, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doris Graeter - Program Development Director, Email: email@example.com
- Pam Rodgers - Volunteer Coordinator, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Kulbeth - Clinical Director, Email: email@example.com
- Victoria Walker - Family Advocate/Forensic Interviewer, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Price - Community Educator, Email: email@example.com
- Justin Foster, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twenty Years of Serving Our Community
In 1992 concerned citizens from Blanco, Burnet, Llano, Mason, and San Saba counties researched ways to improve the community response to child abuse in our counties. This research identified Children's Advocacy Centers as the primary strategy to correct the inconsistencies in investigations and to stop re-victimization of the child by the very agencies responsible for protecting the child.
A Board of Directors with representatives from the various counties was formed. By-Laws were written, non-profit status was established, Interagency Agreements and Cooperative Working Agreements were signed by all concerned agencies, office space was donated and the first fundraiser was coordinated.
Each year the number of child victims and their non-offending family members receiving services increases. In 2002 the Center saw a 196% increase in victims served over the previous year. The need for services to this very special population continues to increase which means an every increasing need for your support.